Radiant Gypsies

Radiant Gypsies

Good day everyone! This week's color is a great purple color that captures the darker side of the Radiant Orchid! My good friend Grace let me do her nails again to feature them on the Blog and they look so great with this color! As I was doing her nails I realized I had a lovely Cher song stuck in my head - Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves and the song was my inspiration for today's post. I ended up playing the song over and over again throughout the evening which brought on great laughs and even better memories.



Have you ever had girl time that happened like this?! Has it ever inspired your nail color choice?!

This week's color is an "It Girl" Julep color called Evelyn. It is a lovely deep magenta purple creme based polish. 



This polish is THICK. Although I did two coats of color on Grace's nails, I probably could have gotten away with only one coat. However, if you don't put it on evenly, it can look a little bit goopy. Over all though, I would say this is a great polish! Leave extra time for drying or have some Quick Dry drops on hand. 


I am a HUGE Julep fan, I love the products and I love receiving my monthly box of nail polish. If receiving polish right to your doorstep sounds like something you are interested in, I would say to definitely look into it or try it out! "Julep Nail Color is '4 Free' and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toulene or DBP" which makes their polish another great choice is you are trying to reduce your chemical usage or are interested in trying more natural products. 

You can purchase Evelyn at Julep.com

Be Radiant!
Amanda  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week