My Radiant Grace

My Radiant Grace

Hi!! This week I have another model! Also, I am using this post to help us gear up for Valentine's Day. This week's color is a beautiful Butter London polish and it was paired with a embellishment polish for a great Accent Nail! 

This week's color is a Butter London pin called Primrose Hill Picnic. Check out these toes!! My good friend Grace came over for a pedicure and I painted her toes with this lovely color. Primrose Hill Picnic fits in well with the Radiant Orchid color of the year since Radiant Orchid is a color made up of Purples, Fuchsias and Pinks. 


This Butter London color went on great but definitely needed two coats of polish to look superb. Later the following week, Grace was preparing for a Valentine's Day themed Arts workshop at the museum where we work, and she requested the same color for her finger nails! Unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to paint her nails, but she did a great job and even added a Accent Nail!


For Grace's Accent nail, I pulled out a fun shimmering glitter polish! This is such a fun Julep color named Vanessa that I really think pulled off the fun look she was wanting for the kid's workshop. 


To purchase these colors you can shop in a multitude of places! 

To get a bottle of Primrose Hill Picnic, try your local Butter London dealer or Ulta Store. You can also purchase it on Amazon. Feeling brave? You can get the matching "Lippy" at your local Ulta store or also on Amazon




To get a bottle of Julep's bombshell color Vanessa, you can purchase it on Julep.com. I personally can't wait to pair this fun color up again with some other bold and bright colors!


Valentine's Day is coming up and I would love to see what you are doing with your nails on this special day! If you paint them for Friday send me a picture! I would love to post it on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week