Merino Cool Radiance

Merino Cool Radiance

Hello friends! so sorry to be so darn behind in my posts! November has proven to be a very busy month that isnt very welcoming to my blogging needs. 



The color of the week for the week of November 2nd - 8th is this amazing smokey purple put out by Essie. In general I love Essie products. They are good basic polish that is long lasting, as well as trendy. 



Merino Cool, the color of this smoking shade went on pretty thin and watery for the first coat. I thought for an instant that I might be disappointed, but after the first coat dried and i added a little thicker second coat, the color look great! 



As usual this Essie color dried quick and beautifully! I was also thoroughly pleased with its wear, it held up pretty good for not being a gel manicure!
  

If you are interested in getting a bottle of this Essie polish Merino Cool, check out your local Ulta store, drugstores, or super centers. And while you are at it - grabe the Essie base and top coats to give yourself the complete and wonderfule Essie experience. 

If you have some great nails to show off, share them with me! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week