Radiant Elana

Radiant Elana

Wearing this color this week, the week of November 16th-22nd has been super great! Its an amazing color that somehow reminds me of strawberry flavored candies. I have no idea why,



This week's color is a Julep color by the title of Elana. Inspired by a certain Honey Boo Boo? Maybe so...This color is fun and cute with a little bit of bling! I love it!



Elana went on smooth (as smooth as glitter polish can go on) and the first coat was pretty thin. When I added the second coat, my eyes just lit up! This color was that great! The top coat finished it off and it dried within the hour! Gotta love fast drying polish!



This color has been so much fun to wear! I frequent a local preschool to do art, and I got so many compliments on my nails! The kids totally loved this bright pink polish that is embedded with gold glitter. Even the boys thought my nails looked "so cool"! That's the best compliment I could have gotten!



This polish is also super long lasting! As of a few days ago, it still hadn't chipped! And, as a plus, it came of really well too! Sometimes I find myself hacking away at my glitter polish - but not this one! Its came of easy as pie...speaking of pie...I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!



If you want to grab a bottle of Elana check out Julep.com or your local Sephora. Also, you can sometimes find great deals on Julep polish on QVC. 

If you have some great polish you would like to show off, share it! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fifttytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week