The Radiant Katie

The Radiant Katie

Better late than never, right?! Its been a busy week for me, but I am so excited to show you guys this week's color! 


Described as an "orchid iridescent chrome" polish, Katie is a great color by Julep that not only looks great, but give your nails a sophisticated shine. 


Two of my friends from work used this color after it came in the August Julep box. Emily painted her toes and Beverley had a manicure done. 


This is a beautiful color that totally embodies Pantone's color of the year Radiant Orchid


If you are interested in getting a bottle of Katie for your polish collection, check out Julep.com to snag some. Also, if you have used a great color on your nails or just want to show of your snazzy nail job, please share it with me so I can post about it on the blog!!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week