Some Radiant Grape Ice

Some Radiant Grape Ice

It isn't quite like grape soda - but this polish is sure great! 



This week's polish color of the week is a Clinique nail enamel called Grape Ice. Who knew Clinique even made nail polish?! I most definitely did not, until I started using some of their skin products. 




Grape Ice is a lovely pink color with just a hint of purple. The first coat went on smooth and dried really fast too! The second coat went on great as well, giving an all over great coverage. My second coat was a bit thicker, but it still dried in a reasonable amount of time. Yay! 



Once I added the topcoat, these nails were good to go! This color is so fun and just muted enough to not be an in-your-face color. It's also been about three days since I painted my nails - and not a single chip yet! That's the way I like it!




And to boot - Clinique's nail enamels are created in mind for people with sensitive skin. If you have ever had an issue with sensitivity to nail polishes, maybe this one is worth a shot? I for one give Clinique's different nail enamel for sensitive skins an A+. It is a great color, it's long lasting, and it dries quickly too!



If you want to get your own bottle o Clinique's nail enamels or Grape Ice, check out your local Clinique dealer (mine was in my local Ulta store, but you can also try Macy's) or on the Clinique website.  If you have used a great color or done your nails and want to show them off, just share! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week